1. Why do you plant trees so close to each other?
Trees are planted close to each other in order to simulate natural conditions of growth and competition. For the same reason we plant trees randomly. This method has been developed by Dr. Akira Miyawaki after extensive and exhaustive research and has proved to work in over 3,000 locations, including Gobi Desert and Central Africa.
2. What is the minimum area needed for afforestation?
The minimum area needed for afforestation is 100 SqMt.
3. Why do you restrict minimum plantation area to 100 sqmt. and minimum number of trees to 300?
This is done to simulate natural biodiversity in flora and fauna.
4. If the trees are planted close to the compound wall, or building walls, will they cause any damage?
There is very little chance of any damage due to tree-growth. We do however, take all the necessary precautions to prevent any such damage.
5. I want to include some exotic trees as well- can this be done?
As a rule, we plant only native trees. Exotic trees may not be able to survive, or will dominate, or cause unforeseen damage to native flora and fauna.
6. I live in a place where soil conditions are very poor, and rainfall is scarce and irregular- will this method still work?
Yes, this method will still work as we nourish the soil with organic soil amenders.
7. I already have some trees planted on my premises- can you still apply your methodology?
Yes we can still apply our methodology, provided there is enough spacing between existing trees.
8. Can we use this method for mono-culture plantations?
This method is based on the concept of bio-diversity and not mono-culture plantation.
9. Do you accept donations?
No, we are a Private Limited Company in the business of afforestation. We earn by providing afforestation services.
10. We are a corporate- how can we tie up with Afforestt?
You can tie-up with Afforestt to get a forest made in your campus or factory premises.