- The Miyawaki Technique is a unique methodology proven to work worldwide, irrespective of soil and climatic conditions. More than 3,000 forests have been successfully created worldwide using this methodology.
- Upto 30 times more dense compared to conventional plantations.
- At least 50-100 different native species planted in the same area.
- 30 times better noise and dust reduction.
- Upto 30 times better Carbon-dioxide absorption as compared to a monoculture plantation.
- Guaranteed growth of atleast 1 meter every year.
- A completely maintenance-free, wild and native forest after the first three years.
- A completely chemical and chemical fertiliser free forest that sustains itself and supports local bio-diversity.
- We openly share our methodology, click here to know more